Sunday, November 1, 2009
MIND MADE UP!!!!

gonna study this coming 2 weeks,gonna pass my maths and science papers.it sucks to be studying when ppl are actually enjoying their hols...well i guess its a punishment for not studying when i should...haha
ppl i dun wanna disappoint! :Angelica,Ben's family,my family,my father,my teachers,my friends and actually...EVERYONE!!!pls do help me in anyways if u can ^^ haha not gonna come online for 2 whole weeks so this will be my last post until i get my results :)
i kinda feel lost in my emotions now as i really dunno whats going on in her mind...she seems to be sad or annoyed in a certain manner which i can't tell why!she doesn't say anything anymore..we use to share everything and help each other...but now it seems so distant as we get to know each other more...the more we dun wanna hurt each other,the more we hurt them without us knowing...sigh...wish that everything was like in the past now :/
sry nadd,been not able to post until today...hehe =x


Ima_simple_boy=P wrote on 1:38 AM.